13th July 2023
The facilitation of illegal immigration and trafficking in human beings continue to be among the most serious criminal threats facing the European Union. Europol’s European Migrant Smuggling Centre (EMSC) plays a pivotal role in tackling these crimes, in collaboration with Member States and external partners.
Focus of the report
- The global, collaborative and agile nature of criminal networks
- How criminal networks are organised: roles and collaboration
- The tools enabling migrant smuggling
- Links to trafficking in human beings
- Europol’s response and way forward
- Europol’s European Migrant Smuggling Centre
About GEÓ PRWire Channel
Our PR Wire Channel Management Team provide direct, immediate, highly cost-effective access to our entire Geopolitical contacts network including our proprietary Userbase of 232k* individually named, profiled & GDPR compliant CSuite industry influencers and policy makers, across the Banking & Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Technology, Aviation and Maritime industries as well as NGOs and Government Departments Worldwide.(*Up 41% year on year) Post your First Release Free!